Get Career Confident
End of Year 1 sharing event via Zoom
Thursday 24th September at 4 – 5.30pm
This informal event of short talks and workshops will explore themes that we have been working on throughout the first year of Get Career Confident. Get Career Confident is a programme of personal guidance and online information and guidance managed by Sussex Learning Network and Elev8Careers, funded through the Careers and Enterprise Company and you can find more information about the programme HERE.
The agenda for this sharing event is as follows:
- Introduction & welcome
- Personal guidance – why it matters
- The Careers Advisor – a Level 6 qualification experience case study
- Engaging with families, teachers and learners at home – GCC online
- Delivering virtual guidance – case study & sharing best practice
- Evaluation – an overview of findings from research undertaken by Chrysalis Research
- Closing remarks & what’s next
Register to attend for free here.
Once you have registered, the link to join the event will be emailed to you.
For more information, please contact Charlie on firstname.lastname@example.org