Free employability resources for use in the classroom with sections for teachers, students and parents.
For your learners?
- Tools and resources to support job seeking and finances
- Interactive tools including; cv builder, Wheel of Strength, advice on using social media for job search, advice on interview preparation
- More than 50 free lesson plans linked to the curriculum – from 5 minutes through to 2 hours supported by videos and interactive tools
- Linked to a work experience programme and opportunity to use volunteer speakers from Barclays to deliver sessions
- Downloadable Careers Guide and Work Experience Log Book
- To see more click on YourLifeSkills videos on Youtube
LifeSkills, was created with Barclays, to provide a free, curriculum-linked programme, developed with teachers to help improve the skills and employability of young people in the UK.